Sunday, June 24, 2012

CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS

Thank you Pinterest!!  As I was perusing Pinterest the other day I came across this recipe for Weight Watcher chocolate  muffins.  I have never done Weight Watchers so I dont really know the exact calorie count for these muffins but,  I did a little research and found that 1 WW point is between
25-75 calories, subject to fiber and fat.  But one thing I do know for sure is that these muffins are so yummy and in line with a very reasonable calorie count. 

Chocolate Chip Muffins (1 WW point  each)
1 boxed chocolate cake mix (I used sugar free)
1 small can of pumpkin puree
6 ounces of chocolate chips
**MAKES 24 cupcakes**
Instructions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix together cake mix and canned pumpkin. It is best to use a mixer for about 2 minutes on medium speed to get fluffier cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment